Monday, March 29, 2010

ugh today.

So as part of my be-happy-think-positive goal, I'm trying to de-stress. To de-guilt. To make decisions that are best for me and not worry so much about what people think.

That's harder than it sounds, by the way.

And today is one of them. I know I made the right decision. But I'm still feeling guilty.

ugh.

More and more lately I find myself fantasizing about not working. Or working in a place where I'm not so stressed out. Or one where I could wear jeans. Or at least khakis. One where I don't take my job home. And that's okay. I feel like I have to stay pretty focused on the corporate track right now because of what Mr. M is doing for a living. But in a year or two, God willing, that will hopefully change. And then I don't need to really be the breadwinner. Granted, I need to make money still, but I can do things a bit more at my own pace, without the pressure to stick with something that I don't really enjoy just to bring home the bacon. And don't get me wrong-- I'm not making that much bacon. I can't wait for a change...

No comments:

Post a Comment