After seeing them again and everyone doing well, we told our parents they could spread the news that we're having a girl and a boy. We also told friends last night, which was SO much fun! I also started telling people at work who are LOVING finding out!
We were kind of rushed out because we are currently being invaded by a blizzard (!) but had the chance to get a few things worked out:
- I can elect a c-section if I want. Which makes me feel better, b/c if they're perfect and my Dr. is delivering, I may go for vaginal. The other doctor, not so much. It makes me feel better that I can make that decision, unless of course they make it for me (which I sort of hope they do).
- I'm going to start working from home some each week to help me rest more. YAY! It's getting darn near impossible to get through full work days. Ugh.
- Starting at 34 weeks, I'll start doing weekly non-stress tests and fluid checks. Which means more ultrasounds. And will make me feel way better. WOOT!
- Those are going to be at the hospital I'll deliver at. Double WOOT
- our scheduled c-section got moved a day because of scheduling and now it's on a day that is very important to us. Which is just a fun coincidence. But YAY!