Wednesday, February 16, 2011

33 weeks (I'm becoming a slacker)

I didn't even realize that I didn't do a 33 week post until today. Yikes.  I'm hitting that point of exhaustion where everything besides rest falls apart.  Ugh.

Feeling good about 33- one more to 34, and in my head that's a big milestone.  The next one is 36-- I will be ELATED if these babies keep cooking until then. 

Last weekend was good- we went out for a very nice dinner for Valentine's day (maybe our last big date?) and I got to rest quite a bit.  We (and by we, I mean Mr. M) installed the carseats and got them inspected, where we were told they were perfect. :) I still need to pack a hospital bag, and I think I've been putting it off because it means that this is really going to happen. 

Pregnancy-wise, I can feel the babies move more and more, and it's funny to look down at my belly throughout the day-- there are lumps and bumps everywhere as they're packed in there tightly.  I would love to know how much they weigh now.  I'm hoping it's a good 4lbs+ (for real, not estimated since that's sometimes off).  This past week also brought the end of my wedding rings-- my fingers are just too fat now.  I'm feeling hiccups, which is hilarious.  Working from home is my saving grace-- going to work is HARD.  I'm not sure how much longer I'm going to make it.  I'm so very thankful, however that I've been able to make it this far without bedrest.  That's AMAZING.  Now I'm just trying hard not to push it so we can make it those last few weeks.  My body is starting to reach its limit-- my pelvic bone feels like it's snapped in half, and my poor stretch-marked belly itches horribly.  I'm about to loose my belly button.  I actually told Mr. M the other day that c-section recovery might not be so bad compared to the stuff I have going on right now.  We'll see about that, but this is pretty painful. 

I can do this.  I can push through anything to help these little guys cook a little longer and hopefully avoid NICU time.  It's going to suck, but they are so, SO very worth it.

Stay put, little ones.  You're not allowed to come before March. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment