This week was a busy one, and we finally accomplished several things:
- Finished our registries! I still need to figure out the whole monitor situation, but feeling pretty good about that
- Got cribs that weren't broken! WOOT!
- Put the cribs together. Well, Mr. M did that, but we have cribs!
- Found material that will work for the curtains. in the form of clearance shower curtains from Target! :) Now I need blackout fabric and to get to sewing... that may not happen until after Christmas
- Got the bookshelf for the nursery from my parents' house.
- Got more clothes for FREE with Kohls cash and a coupon. I think we're pretty set when it comes to clothes, since I bet we'll get some at our showers and after they're born as well
- Registered for a breastfeeding and childbirth class after people at work convinced me we needed to do that