Sunday, December 19, 2010

25 weeks!

What a busy week.  Full of.... contractions!  Still trying to figure out if we're going to travel for the holidays, and the stress is getting to me.  I'm not flying- that we've decided for sure. 

We spent this weekend doing pre-Christmas celebration.  All of Mr. M's siblings came in town and we spent a lot of time with them opening gifts, eating cookies, and making gingerbread houses.  We also spent some time with my extended family for our Christmas celebration.  It's so wonderful seeing everyone and their excitement over the babies!  I have a feeling we're going to have a crowded house after these kids are born... the good news is it will all be short visits. :)

Work is getting harder-- I'm so ready for a break.  It's going to be nice to not have to work for several days.  I feel bigger and bigger by the minute...

No comments:

Post a Comment