Saturday, July 24, 2010

starting to freak out.

What I kind of glossed over yesterday is the cautious news I got at the Dr's office. And how much it's kind of freaking me out.

It's early. We know that. We know that it's super early and there is a high risk of miscarriage.

But to add fuel to the fire... I have a higher risk of ectopic pregnancy because of my kinked right tube. The Dr wasn't able to get any dye to pass through it both times I had the HSG, but she mentioned that because of the kink, it was possible that I could ovulate on the right side, a sperm could make it where the dye couldn't, and the egg could get stuck.

Did I mention that when I ovulated this month, I had strong cramps on my right side?

The Dr. said that my bloodwork would give us a better idea of what we were dealing with. But I did it on Friday. Which means no answers until Monday. Yikes.

And I keep feeling twinges. On my right side. Which could be my crazy brain playing tricks. But still.

Crossing our fingers, and praying harder than we've ever prayed that this baby is in my uterus and not somewhere else...

1 day shy of 4 weeks pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment