Monday, July 5, 2010

catching up

I haven't felt like blogging for the past month and a half... so I haven't. But a lot has happened since then.

  • still not pregnant
  • had my laperoscopy, hysteroscopy, and chromotubation (? dye test) last week
  • still recovering (thank you stitches ;P)
  • I have endo
  • thanks to that bitch, one of my tubes is kinked and couldn't be fixed
  • that means I'm down to one tube
  • sonofabitch.
  • told my parents. couldn't have surgery without telling them. they've been super-supportive, but they didn't have any trouble (like AT ALL) getting pregnant, so I'm currently stomaching all of the "just relax" and "give it time" I can take
That's the highlights.
Ugh. Month 13, Clomid.
C'mon good ovary and tube!! let's make some twins!!

No comments:

Post a Comment