Sunday, May 9, 2010

mothers day.

quick recap, since I haven't felt much like posting and have been working like a mad woman the last couple of weeks:
  • cycle 10 was a bust
  • decided to do no clo*mid in May b/c we wouldn't be in the same city if I o'd early. figured we'd risk it and hope I ovulate late. lots of reasons for that... it was a hard decision
Okay, so today is mothers' day.

I don't know what else to say. Isn't that enough?

For the last few years, I've thought "maybe next year will be my first mothers' day." We put off trying a few times, so it wasn't a disappointment when the next year came and that wasn't the case. But this year? Different story.

And I get to go put on my happy face all day and pretend that I'm not distraught over the fact that this year, it isn't me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment