Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Also.

I'm thinking about taking up religion. Not that I'm not faithful; I have faith, and have always felt that I didn't need to be a member of a church to be a good person or feel close to God. But we've always said that when we have kids, that's something we might like to do. I don't know if it's that I need more hope lately, or need to feel uplifted or inspired, but it's been weighing on my heart. Still not sure what, if anything, I will do about it, or if it really feels right, but I've been thinking about it.

That said, I came across this quote from the Bible today on another blog. And I liked it. It's a good reminder.

For this reason I say to you, do not be worried about your life, as to what you will eat or what you will drink; nor for your body, as to what you will put on. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing?

And who of you by being worried can add a single hour to his life?

So do not worry about tomorrow; for tomorrow will care for itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.

Matthew 6


No comments:

Post a Comment