Saturday, April 10, 2010

catch up

This has been a looooooong week!

Monday and Tuesday, just fine. Lots to do at work, scheduling HSG... surprise! Wednesday. Have to move lots of schedules around, but it works out.

Wednesday morning. Not so worried about procedure (which for me is crazy... I hate all things medical.) A little nervous about results. Have HSG. And some seriously bad cramping to go along with it. Left tube performs like a rockstar. Right tube... not so much. Dr. can't tell if it's blocked or if it was a spasm. I had horrible cramping, so she thinks that's a possibility. Tries and tries to get it open, body freaking out too much.

So now I'm on Clo*mid, and we're hoping that Lefty does her job this month. :) Not as freaked out as I thought I would be about the right tube. I've read that if it blocks off close to the uterus, then it's more likely to be a spasm (which it did, so that's GOOD). Somehow I'm oddly at peace with it all... feeling like now that we're finally DOING something about it, it might help. Guess we'll see. Good news is that so far my side effects are very minor: hot sweats at night and headache if I don't stay hydrated. I'll take it-- I've heard of it doing much worse!

Rest of the week crazy busy at work. Got a lot done this morning-- that felt AWESOME. Productive days are great. Here's to hoping I have a lot more of them from here on out-- it feels so good to have exercised this morning and then been active most of the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment