Sunday, October 24, 2010

17 weeks. And movement!

Today marks 17 weeks. Crazy.  It hit me this week that we're almost halfway!  That's crazy.... and we need to get some stuff done!  This week the crib shopping picked up, and it's harder than I thought to find a crib that we can fit two of in the nursery on the wall I want them on... I thought this would be no big deal... ugh.

This week also marked the start of feeling movement!  The first time I felt it, I was falling back asleep in the middle of the night, and felt that butterfly feeling everyone says movement feels like.  Amazing.  Since then, I've felt what feels like tiny bubbles or popcorn popping.  It's not consistent yet, but I'm glad it's starting. :)

This week I also found out my job is changing.  I have no idea how yet (we're supposed to find out this week), but... ugh.  We waited to start TTC until I found a good position that allowed flexibility and didn't have a super-rigorous schedule... and that my all change.  And my boss (who is great) is applying for another position, so she may be gone too.  It wouldn't normally be this big of a deal, but with the possibility of bedrest, etc. I felt a whole lot better being in a department that knows me and would be willing to be flexible with my situation.  It's not just me-- it's the whole department-- we think they're splitting us up.  That should make for an interesting week.

Trying not to worry about it-- I'm trying to focus on the fact that I will still have a job, and it could be good.  There's nothing I can do about it right now, and the most important news is that we have two little blessings on the way-- that's the most important part.

Trying to have patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment