Sunday, August 15, 2010

7 weeks

Early this past week, I was starting to wonder if I was still pregnant.  I think that's pretty normal... especially when you have twinges/tiny sporadic cramps and no symptoms.  But by this weekend, it was clear.  My boobs hurt so bad I kept waking up in the middle of the night when I tried to roll on my stomach.  I'm having food cravings.  And if I don't eat every 2-3 hours, I get headaches and feel sick.  Plus I had my first real (not just from brushing my teeth) gagging fits... over nothing. 

As much as these symptoms might not always be described as "fun," I'm so very thankful for them.  Thanks, little blueberry, for letting me know you're growing in there.  Keep it up!

I was planning on working from home the day of our first ultrasound, but a meeting came up that I have to go in for.  Good thing it's in the morning, and I can spend the rest of the afternoon (though still working...) with Mr. M.  16 days (including a 3-day work trip) to go until we (please God!!) hear a heartbeat!  I can't wait to see this little baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment