Tuesday, January 5, 2010

oh yeah, internets:

I forgot to tell you. I had my first person-I-know-in-real-life-trying-for-less-time-than-us-gets-pregnant situation. It's a good friend, and while I am THRILLED for them, I was on CD 2 and still in crying/cramping/depressed mode. I managed to hold it together and sincerely express excitement and ask questions, etc. I know I'm not the first to go through it, and this may happen many more times before we get our BFP, but ouch. Trying to be hopeful and spin these thoughts to "how awesome- maybe we'll get to be pregnant together!"

As a side note, it's getting hard to keep from giving myself away. I know way too much about TTC/pregnancy for someone who is supposedly "so not ready for kids yet." I've always been a vault for other peoples' secrets, but mine... I'm horrible. Must get better at my poker face...

Also, I'm starting to think about telling people. I still don't want to until after I go to the doctor and we start to get an idea of if there's an issue/what it is, but... still. It's so hard to not tell anyone. I'm trying to remind myself that the hell of having my mother give me guilt trips over how much she's worrying and being asked if "this month worked" or not. Blah. Let's just get knocked up already!

No comments:

Post a Comment