Monday, November 30, 2009

thankful.

A little late is better than never, right? (We were out of town visiting Mr. M's family for the holiday, so please forgive my late blogging.)

Though I gripe about TTC, I really am very thankful. Thankful for a husband who is amazingly supportive and positive. Thankful for a marriage that has gotten stronger through the challenges of the last year. Thankful to still have my job through a bad economy. Thankful for my baby puppies, who always know how to bring a smile to my face, even through my tears. Thankful for my home, always warm, comforting. Thankful for friends, who though they don't know all of the ups and downs of the last year, always know how to make me laugh. Thankful for family, especially those that are only related by marriage. I could not have married into a kinder, more generous, loving family. Thankful for my health, and that of my husband.

Especially thankful that hope springs eternal, and that I know someday we will have a child. I just don't know when or how. Thankful that through it all, I'm learning some good life lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment